Telephone services have changed greatly over the past few years. Telephony now means an entirely different set of services from those offered some years ago. The "analog to digital" revolution in telephony has spawned entirely new communication systems and a host of supplementary services and options. Modern telephone communication provides voice and facsimile messages transmission as well as exchange of information through modems.
Automatic digital telephony
BUZTON JV offers his customers high quality telephone communication services, based on the modern digital fiber-optic BUZTON network. Local, national and international telephone communication is provided through the BUZTON line installation. These lines can also be used for facsimile and modem communication.
Having set the BUZTON telephone line Client will be able to make local, regional and international calls. Outcoming and incoming communication for BUZTON network users is provided over Uzbekistan and with any country of the world as well.
Among additional telephone communication services rendered by BUZTON for its clients are:
- Corporate networks creation - Сonnecting geographically remote offices and divisions of the organization, companies and enterprises by creation of a single corporate telecommunication network.
- Multi Line Group (MLG) - Several phone numbers are combined into multi-line with single pilot number.
- CENTREX service - Opportunities and services of office PBX system on definite group of phone lines. "Office" may be scattered in different part of the city. Calls in Centrex are free and made by short dial (1-4 digits).
- Three Party Conferencing - Possibility of connection 3-rd line to ongoing conversation and switching-off any part.
- Call Waiting during existing connection.
- Incoming Calls Redirection.
- Hot line - a) connection to the preset number when lifting the handset (the number is established at the ATS); b) connection to the in advance specified number when lifting the handset if after 3 seconds another number won't be dialed;
- "By pass" Number - A second number on the same telephone line or separate number in multi-channel telephone.
- Free-phone service - Connection and talk for subscriber's account - free-phone number's owner.
- Selected Call Barring - Incoming calls won't come in. It will be allowed to rich only in the presence of "by pass" number.
- Coded Outgoing Calls Barring - Restriction the line from stranger connections and non-authorized calls through using 4-digits code.
- Alarm Call - According to predetermined daily or weekly schedule.
- Malicious Calls Determination - Determination of the origin number of malicious calls.
The BUZTON additional telephone services are all-time being updated in accordance with perfection of technologies and customers needs.
Integrated BUZTON services include Digital Network Integrated Services ISDN. ISDN technology combines reliability and quality of digital communication with flexibility of telephone connection as connection between ISDN subscribers is established as telephone dial-up one.
ISDN advantages for customers:
- Digital format of connection. Provides high-quality and stable connection.
- Absence of signal system in channels. External signal channel lets establish the connection quickly and use the information and voice channels capacity entirely for transmission of users' data. Besides, it's possible to dial-up data packages by signal channel.
- Switching of the connections. In addition to the user's payment for guaranteed traffic Clients pay only for time when the line was really involved.
- Standard interface. All ISDN users can exchange the data with each other.
BUZTON offers ISDN with Basic Rate Interface (BRI) or Primary Rate Interface (PRI). The description is specified in the table:
||The number and rate of channels
||The number of wires in the
||3 channels: 2 of 64 kbit-sec;
1 for 16 kbit-sec for signal system or data packages
||30 channels: 29 in 64 kbit-sec;
1 for 64kbit-sec for signal system or data packages
ISDN with basic rate interface BRI
BRI ISDN line contains 2 bearing channels. The user's voice or data is transferred with 64 kbit/sec by each of these channels. Besides, there is 1 channel for signal system and its capacity is 16 kbit/sec.
Client may get specific services he needs through setting appropriate terminal equipment on the ISDN line. Digital channels with the 64 kbit/sec rate may be used for different purposes particularly each for isolated purpose. For example, one channel may be used for telephony and another one - for data transmission at the same time. Using terminal equipment it's possible to combine 2 or more channels with 64 kbit/sec rate and get 1 high-speed channel, which is used for high-quality videoconferencing.
ISDN BRI application areas:
- Voice connection;
- Multiline Centrex telephones;
- Internet access;
- Desktop systems for videoconferencing;
- Software loading from Internet;
- Back-up channel in case of Frame Relay line failure;
- Connecting distant local networks.
ISDN with primary rate interface PRI
ISDN with primary rate interface PRI. Providing 2 Mbit/sec E1 stream VIA Q931 protocol (30 digital channels of 64 kbit/sec rate) for office PBX installation with ability of direct dial in and application of ISDN abilities of the office PBX within telephone network.
The main distinction from the basic interface (BRI) is that ISDN PRI has 30 channels with 64 kbit/sec: 29 bearing channels and 1 signal one. If a separate channel for signal system is available the capacity of each bearing channel (64 Kbit/sec) keeps completely free for data transmission.
ISDN PRI application areas:
- In large companies - for installation of internal PBX having ISDN PRI port and assigning up to 100 and more virtual DDI numbers;
- In large centers of telephone service - for collection of calling clients phone numbers;
- As back-up communication lines between local networks;
- As back-up lines for additional support of private dedicated lines just in case of their failure;
- In Companies-providers of Internet services as receiving lines for calls going from BRI ISDN and modems to 56 kbit/sec;
- In large Companies for providing remote access from affiliated societies to employees using ISDN and via modems to 56 kbit/sec.
If You did not find answer to its question, ask us about its.